UI Front-End Developer
Azuro is looking for a UI Developer that can use front-end code and visual comps to create a highly functional user interface with focus on the usability and simplicity of a website, app or system.
The ideal candidate will be able to create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes and will have a good understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios.
- Passion for development
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be creative and able to develop new, innovative ideas for projects
- Has an eye for colour and texture
- Keen problem solving skills
- Is able to visualise the end result and set a clear goal
- Has an excellent sense of vision and can grasp what the client is asking for
- Remain flexible on changing workloads
- 4+ years’ experience in a UI Developer role
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Have financial services or banking sector experience
- Skilled in modern application programming languages such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, XHTML and Ruby
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes
- Experience with JS, Angular6, CSS, SASS
- Understanding of RESTful Web API
- Must be skilled in continuous integration
- Solid understanding of .Net Core and SignaR
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with modern object orientated language
- Understanding of data structures, design patterns and object-orientated design
Salary is negotiable on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1st of July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!