SQL Support Agent / Junior MS SQL DBA
Azuro requires a SQL Support Agent / Junior MS SQL DBA. The ideal candidate will perform database administration, maintenance, performance turning, security and troubleshooting. The role will require the candidate to work on a variety of projects.
- Relevant Diploma
- 1-2 years SQL Administration
- Have good knowledge and strong work ethic
- Monitoring database activity and ensuring that index statistics, database growth / storage, replication, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are in place and functioning correctly
- Monitoring and managing the environment ensuring high availability is maintained at all times
- Ensuring that database security and permissions are managed according to best practices
- Taking an active role in improving the SQL Server database estate
- Experience in full software development lifecycle, utilising Agile project delivery methods
- Performing SQL server patching and upgrades
- Knowledge of T-SQL, Triggers, stored procedures, encryption, PowerShell
- Some skill in data modelling, problem resolution and management
- SQL Server 2012 and Up
Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com with the heading Jnr MS SQL DBA for consideration.
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1 July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!