MS SQL Developer
Azuro is looking for an ambitious and high calibre SQL Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of database schemas, creation of stored procedures and other processes that utilise SSIS. The candidate will be able to deliver functional and defect-free components within the required timeframes and comply with technical architecture standards.
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing information systems using Microsoft technologies
- Relevant Industry Certification
- Must have previous experience in team-based software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well versed in Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of RDBMS principals and design
- Strong foundation in MS SQL development
- Solid understanding of T-SQL scripting
- Solid understanding of SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
- Experience with C# and .NET development is a plus
- Effective communication with regards to project plans, issues and timelines
- Deployments for Production and UAT
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012 upwards)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with T-SQL
Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com with the heading SQL Developer for consideration.
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1 July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!