Mobile Developer (React-Native)
Azuro is looking for a Mobile Developer that can work in a challenging, fast-paced and creative environment, working on a wide range of client facing projects.
The developer will implement new apps features, maintain, enhance and support the existing suite of apps while providing support and assistance to the business.
- Must be passionate about producing quality software
- Out of the box thinker
- Self-learner eager to learn new things
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Remain flexible on changing workloads
- 3-4 years’ experience as a hybrid mobile app developer
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Have financial services or banking sector experience
- React Native
- Native app development experience (iOS development in Object C/Swift or Android)
- TDD experience
- Automated build processes and unit testing
- Experience in building and deploying iOS and Android apps
- UI + UX design experience
Salary is negotiable on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1st of July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!