Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Azuro is looking for a Microsoft Dynamic CRM Consultant with a strong work ethic, that is well organised and able to hit the ground running on multiple customer projects.
The technical consultant will provide consulting, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (and older versions of CRM).
- Team player that can deliver projects on time and on budget
- Well-rounded person with the entire CRM product stack
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Think logically and solve problems in a structured manner
- Remain flexible on changing workloads
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications or their equivalent
- 3 years’ (minimum) experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience actively working on supporting CRM implementations
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Familiarity with CRM plugin and workflow activity architecture
- Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps, source control, CRM SDK
- Familiarity with Data Export Services and Azure SQL
Person needs to know their way around and understand the capability of the following tools:
- Dynamics 365 & CRM
- Microsoft Flow
- Office 365
- SQL Server
Salary is negotiable on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1st of July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!